Interrail – freedom to travel across Europe
One pass. 33 countries. Limitless possibilities for all ages.
Ready for a rail-based road trip? An Interrail Pass allows you travel cheaply and sustainably throughout Europe. No other train pass has this much to offer. Whether it’s thrumming cities or hidden travel gems – combine your destinations however you choose and enjoy the ultimate feeling of freedom.
Interrail passes are available not just for young people but also adults, seniors and families. Up to two children under the age of 12 can even travel for free when accompanied by a guardian with an adult pass!
Global Pass The pass for globetrotters
The pass for globetrotters
Available as a flexible offer for four, five or seven days within one month, as well as for 10 or 15 days within two months. Also available as a continuous offer for 15 or 22 days / one, two or three months.
The pass entitles you to travel freely in the following countries:
Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Denmark, Germany, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Great Britain, Ireland, Italy, Croatia, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Montenegro, the Netherlands, North Macedonia, Norway, Austria, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Switzerland, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, the Czech Republic, Turkey, Hungary.
One Country Pass Ideal for intensively exploring a single country
Ideal for intensively exploring a single country.
Available as a flexible offer for three, four, five, six or eight days within one month in a country of your choice. With the Interrail One Country Pass, you can enjoy unlimited travel in one of the following countries:
Austria, Benelux, Bulgaria, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Great Britain, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, North Macedonia, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Sweden, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, the Czech Republic, Turkey, Hungary.
The One Country Pass is not available for Bosnia-Herzegovina or Montenegro; Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg are classed as one country (Benelux).
German Rail Pass Deutschland
The ultimate train ticket for exploring Germany; the Interrail German Rail Pass gives you:
- Unlimited travel on Germany's trains, and additonal coverage on several routes in Italy and Belgium*
- Available as 3, 4, 5, 7, 10 or 15 consecutive travel days, and 3, 4, 5, 7, 10 or 15 travel days within one month.
- Available for adults / young people / TWIN (2 people travelling together) in 1st and 2nd class.
- Special discounts for boat and bus tours, attractions and shopping outlets in Germany.
* Routes from Germany to Belgium
The German Rail Pass is valid on the following direct connections: Köln–Brüssel/Bruxelles-Midi, Köln–Liège-Guillemins
* Routes from Germany to Italy
The German Rail Pass is valid for return journeys to the following Italian cities on DB-ÖBB EuroCity trains: Bolzano/Bozen, Trento, Verona, Bologna, Venedig
Discounts for young and old
Children aged 11 and under travel for free when accompanied by a guardian with an adult pass.
Young people (12 to 17) benefit from a discount of up to 25% on the regular adult fare in 1st and 2nd class.
Seniors (60+) receive a 10% discount on the regular adult fare when purchasing a senior pass. The discount applies for travel in 1st and 2nd class.
Pass benefits and partner offers
As the holder of an Interrail Passes, you additionally benefit from numerous discounts. For example, you receive discounted rates at restaurants and hotels, cheaper fares on ferries, and can in some instances use public transport for free at your travel destination.
- Interrail Passes are only available to people resident in Europe
- Fees for reservations and surcharges for sleeper/couchette cars and ferries must be additionally paid.
- The Interrail Global Pass also includes a return journey on the route from the country of residence to the border/airport/departure point of the international train