Kneipping in Flühli/Sörenberg
A feast for the senses at the Schwandalp Kneipp pool
Take off your walking shoes, roll up your trouser legs and wade into the water, which is around a cool 6°C in temperature. After your refreshing water therapy, you can walk along the bare-foot path to the rest station. Various surfaces such as wood, spruce cones and glass stimulate the circulation and turn the feet red. There is an arm bath for the upper body, followed by hot-and-cold showers and a circular tour of the wonderfully fragrant herb garden. Enjoy!
- Coronavirus notice Please take note of the protection plan and any restrictions set by the provider.
Availability Today (Thursday) open
Schwandalpweiher Kneipp facilities
Daily from 06.00–22.00 hours
Subject to change without prior notice
- CHF 5.00 Adults
- CHF 5.00 Children from the age of 12
- CHF 3.00 Children up to the age of 11.99
- Rate available upon enquiry Groups
A tour of the Kneipp facilities takes just under one hour.
The circular walk from the village to the Kneipp facilities takes around 30 minutes.
Flühli village is home to a variety of restaurants.
How to get there
Weather & webcam Today: fog 1/9°
- UNESCO Biosphäre Entlebuch | Sörenberg Flühli Tourismus
- +41 41 488 11 85
- Kneipperlebnis Flühli www.kneipperlebnis.ch