St. Beatus Caves Museum
Following your tour of the dripstone caves, it’s well worth visiting the redesigned Caves Museum.
Over the course of 30 minutes, an audio guide will lead you through the various thematic areas. The audio guide is available in English, French and German. The museum uses interactive activities and involves the senses (sight, sound and touch) to impart an active and memorable experience.
Opening times Today (Saturday) open
Daily, from 14 March to 15 November 2020
St. Beatus Caves
Guided tours approx. every 30 to 45 minutes
Duration: 75 minutes
St. Beatus Caves Restaurant
Hot food until 16.00 hours
Pizza and snacks until 17.00 hours
Subject to change without prior notice
Special offer with 10% discount
Buy a return journey by public transport and benefit from: 10% discount on your leisure activity. Available online or from every ticket counter in Switzerland as a RailAway combined offer.
- CHF 18.00 Adults
- CHF 16.00 Adults with guest card (whole Bernese Oberland)
- CHF 10.00 Children (6 to 15.99 years)
- CHF 9.00 Children (6 to 15.99 years) with guest card (whole Bernese Oberland)
- CHF 49.00 Family card*
- The Caves Museum is situated in a house in the forest (Waldhaus), near to the main road. It also represents an excellent alternative for those who, for health-related reasons, are unable to manage the walk up to the caves themselves.
- Entry to the St. Beatus Caves is included in the price.
- The constant year-round temperature in the caves is 8 to 10 degrees Celsius. We therefore recommend that you bring warm clothing for your visit.
- For safety reasons, pushchairs and wheelchairs are not permitted in the St. Beatus Caves.
- From the St. Beatus Caves Panoramic Restaurant, guests enjoy a fantastic view over Lake Thun.
Weather & webcam Today: sunny 19/26°