Fun on a scooter on Ahorn-Alp
Speed down the mountain and into the valley on a scooter. Great fun for all ages.
Your journey on Ahorn-Alp starts on this somewhat unusual mode of transport. Over the course of 70 minutes, you will roll your way through meadows and forests, over hill and dale, and on to Huttwil. A leisurely pace, or lightning-fast: you choose the speed to suit your mood.
There are picnic spots and barbecue places along the way at which to enjoy a break.
- Coronavirus notice Please take note of the protection plan and any restrictions set by the provider.
Availability Available on 15.05.2021
When booked in advance, the Ahornbus runs every Saturday and Sunday as well as on general public holidays
from 1 May to 31 October 2021.
Depending on the weather, the scooter-based adventure can be booked year-round by small and larger groups.
Ahornbus and scooter hire
- CHF 10.00 Ride Huttwil–Ahornalp, one way
- CHF 20.00 Ride Huttwil–Ahornalp, return
- CHF 29.00 Package: Bus ride, scooter and helmet hire
- CHF 125.00 Families and groups of up to 5 people flat rate
- CHF 25.00 Groups of 6 or more people scooter and helmet hire
- CHF 29.00 Groups of 6 or more people bus ride, scooter and helmet hire
The family offer is valid daily at the following departure times from Huttwil Railway Station: 10.00 hours and 14.00 hours (advance booking required).
The offers for groups of 6 or more people can be booked daily at a time of your choosing. 10% discount for school and youth groups up to the age of 20.99.
Prices in CHF incl. VAT / Prices and products subject to alteration
Take the train to Huttwil, then change over to the walking/scooter bus and take it to Eriswil, Ahorn. The Ahornbus runs every Saturday and Sunday as well as on general public holidays from 1 May to 31 October 2020. The drive from Huttwil Railway Station to Ahornalp at 1,140 metres above sea level takes around 30 minutes.
The bus must be booked in advance! Bookings taken until 18.00 hours the day before.
Children must be at least 1.3 metres tall to comfortably reach the Brakes.