Group excursion in the footsteps of Albert Nyfeler
In the footsteps of artist Albert Nyfeler, you’ll discover the Lötschentaler Museum and the village of Kippel.
Nyfeler, the “painter of the Lötschental Valley” – His perceptions of the views of the alpine world and daily life in the region were reflected in his rich output as an artist. Nyfeler’s paintings have become iconic representations of the Lötschental Valley. Furthermore, as an expert in drawing and photography, he became the chronicler of a world that has long since been forgotten.
Availability Today (Tuesday) open
Available all year round on request.
Subject to change without prior notice
- CHF 4.00 Group rate per person
- CHF 70.00 Group package rate*
*Group packages for up to 20 people. In addition to the group rate per person.
Prices in CHF incl. VAT / Prices and products subject to alteration
- The tour leads through the village of Kippel, past the former studio of Albert Nyfeler.
- The meeting point is located at the Lötschentaler Museum (just a few minutes’ walk from the “Kippel, Altersheim” Postbus stop).
- The tour lasts 2 hours.
- The maximum size of the group is 20.
- On request, a “Naturally Lötschental” welcome drink can be provided.
Weather & webcam Today: partly cloudy 12/18°