The World Nature Forum – a perfect place of learning
School trips and off-site learning in the new World Heritage visitor centre
The interactive exhibition within the UNESCO Swiss Alps Jungfrau-Aletsch World Heritage Site visitor centre allows schoolchildren to experience the natural heritage with all their senses, immersing themselves in the uniquely varied Alpine world. By means of exciting films, interactive experience stations, infographic displays and artefacts, the spectacular exhibition awakens the young visitors’ spirit of exploration. It also alerts them to key issues involved in the protection of the natural heritage.
Availability Today (Wednesday) open
This offer is available all year round.
Opening hours World Nature Forum
Tue–Sun 10.00–17.00 hours
Subject to change without prior notice
“Trip to the World Heritage Site” promotion: free-of-charge admission for school groups*
In the 2018/19 school year, school groups from anywhere in Switzerland can visit the interactive exhibition in the World Nature Forum free of charge and immerse themselves in the fascinating world of learning about and experiencing the glaciers and Alps.
* This is a limited offer and the spaces for 2018 are already fully allocated. The promotion can be booked again for visits starting in 2019.
- Free of charge Schoolchildren aged up to 6
- CHF 5.00 Schoolchildren aged 6 and above
- Free of charge Teaching staff
- CHF 120.00 Guided tour* (90 minutes)
* Package price excl. entry
Prices in CHF incl. VAT / Prices and products subject to alteration
Weather & webcam Today: partly cloudy 12/23°