Sunnbüel Freeride Trail
Running from Sunnbüel to Kandersteg, the Freeride Trail offers numerous jumps, banked turns and wooden ramps.
The majority of the 4,700-metre trail runs along the former Sunnbüel downhill ski run. The start is located directly by the Sunnbüel mountain station at 1,934 metres above sea level. It runs along the walking trail in some spots. Walkers thus also have the opportunity to watch the cyclists on this spectacular route.
Availability Available on 01.10.2019
Kandersteg-Sunnbüel aerial cableway, summer
30 may to 28 June 2019 08.30–17.00 hours
29 June to 15 September 2019 08.00–18.00 hours
16 September to 27 October 2019 08.30–17.30 hours
Owing to the hunting season, the freeride trail is closed from 1 to 30 September each year.
Subject to change without prior notice
Kandersteg–Sunnbüel incl. bicycle transport / adults
- CHF 39.00 Day ticket
- CHF 29.00 Afternoon ticket (from 11.30 hours)
- CHF 290.00 Season ticket Sunnbüel
- CHF 390.00 Season ticket PLUS (Sunnbüel and Wiriehorn)
Kandersteg–Sunnbüel incl. bicycle transport / children
- CHF 26.00 Day ticket
- CHF 21.00 Afternoon ticket (from 11.30 hours)
- CHF 180.00 Season ticket Sunnbüel
- CHF 280.00 Season ticket PLUS (Sunnbüel and Wiriehorn)
Prices in CHF incl. VAT / Prices and products subject to alteration