Visit to the “Suonen Bräu” brewery in Ausserberg
Learn all about how beer is produced at the “Suonen Bräu” brewery
Ausserberg’s “Suonen Bräu” brewery welcomes you with its Kräuter (herb), Gold and Perle (pearl) beer varieties. Enjoy them with a welcome drink, white sausage and pretzel, or a platter of Valais specialities. You’ll reach Ausserberg by the Lötschberger RegioExpress train. From there, it’s approximately 15 minutes’ walk to the “Suonen Bräu” brewery.
Availability Available on 06.03.2020
Guided tours are offered on Friday, Saturday or Sunday by arrangement.
From 1 December until 1 March no tours are available.
Subject to change without prior notice
Guided group tour “Suonen Bräu” brewery
- CHF 100.00 Guided tour per group
- CHF 15.00 Tasting without aperitif*
- CHF 20.00 Tasting with aperitif*
- CHF 25.00 Tasting with white sausage and pretzel*
- CHF 30.00 Tasting with Valais platter, small*
- CHF 40.00 Tasting with Valais platter, large*
* additional per person
Prices in CHF incl. VAT / Prices and products subject to alteration
- Guided tour of village on request (costs CHF 60.00, duration approx. 1½ hours)
- Walk to St. Theresa’s Chapel viewpoint
- Visit to the brewery (duration approx. 1–2 hours)
5 to 20 people
Supper or coffee on arrival at the Restaurant Bahnhof Ausserberg.
Weather & webcam Today: sunny 1/14°