Valais treasure hunts
Seven new routes based on the theme of water
Discover the Valais as you go on a brand-new treasure hunt and follow the course of the canton’s waterways. The Valais is rich in natural springs and watercourses. In one of its family destinations – Aletsch Arena, Bellwald, Blatten-Belalp, Grächen, Nendaz, Saas-Fee or Zermatt – you can go on a hunt for hidden treasures. The seven destinations have created a range of fun trails, each eight stages long, for the whole family. Using a treasure map, you can track down the hidden treasure with the help of the various puzzles and tasks set up along the route of each trail. With this stimulating experience in the midst of nature, you’ll enjoy a leisurely hike in the fresh mountain air and hopefully regain your sense of childhood fun.
Availability Today (Friday) open
The treasure hunt is accessible from June to October.
Subject to change without prior notice
Arrival is at your own expense.
Any additional costs for the respective route can be found under the following link:
Prices in CHF incl. VAT / Prices and products subject to alteration
Treasure hunt: seven new routes based on the theme of water
- Puzzles with Vero, the little witch
- On a journey through the history of village life
- In the steps of the Gogwärgini (legend has it that these hand-working dwarfs once inhabited the Valais)
Grächen St. Niklaus
- A treasure hunt with wet feet
- In search of water – from the dam to the stream
- On the banks of the Feevispa
- Blue gold at the foot of the Matterhorn
Weather & webcam Today: light showers 8/16°