Hiking on the Beatenberg
The sun terrace in the Bernese Oberland
Enjoy a hike on the Beatenberg with the Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau before your eyes. The circular hike takes you past the following stages: Beatenberg/Waldegg-Rischere-Underburgfeld-Spirenwald-Beatenberg/Waldegg. On the way you will pass a stone circle and a large play castle for children, as well as the two vantage points Bire and Känzeli. The post bus takes you comfortably from Interlaken to Beatenberg.
Verfügbarkeit Today (Friday) open
The line is open all year round. The Postbus runs several times a day on the Beatenberg line according to the timetable.
Subject to change without prior notice.
The hiking trail is free of charge.
- Hiking time: 4h10min
- Distance: 10.7 km
- Altitude difference: 752m
- Level of difficulty: medium, suitable for families
- Panorama of the Eiger, Mönch, Jungfrau and Lake Thun
- Play castle for children
- Viewpoint Bireflue
- Hotel Beausite, Beatenberg;
- Picnic Area Rischere - Beatenberg Fireplace Drachenplatz
Wetter & Webcam Today: sunny 5/9°