Take the UNESCO electric bus to the Oeschinensee mountain lake
By far the easiest way to reach the lovely Oeschinensee mountain lake is by the environmentally friendly electric bus.
The little blue bus travels between the mountain station of the gondola cableway and the Berghotel Oeschinensee. Climb aboard and enjoy the 10-minute trip with stunning views over snowy peaks and flower-filled Alpine meadows.
Availability Today (Tuesday) open
UNESCO electric bus timetable
9 May to 25 October 2020 from 11.00 to 17.00 hours (18.00 hours in high season)
Departures every 30 minutes.
First trip from Berghotel Oeschinensee 11.00 hours
First trip from gondola cableway mountain station 11.30 hours
9 May to 25 October 2020 from 08.30 to 16.50 hours* / 17.00 hours**
13 June to 27 September 2020 from 08.30 to 17.50 hours* / 18.00 hours**
* last ascent
** last descent
Sports equipment (such as bicycles) will only be carried during the first and last hours of operation.
The restaurants are open during the operating times of the gondola cableway.
Subject to change without prior notice
Electric bus fares
- CHF 8.00 Adults
- CHF 5.00 Children up to the age of 11
Gondola cableway fares − December to June
- CHF 20.00 Adults, one-way
- CHF 26.00 Adults, return
- CHF 10.00 Children (6-15.99 years ) / Half-Fare / GA, one-way
- CHF 13.00 Children (6-15.99 years ) / Half-Fare / GA, , return
Gondola cableway fares − July to November
- CHF 22.00 Adults, one-way
- CHF 30.00 Adults, return
- CHF 11.00 Children (6-15.99 years ) / Half-Fare / GA, one-way
- CHF 15.00 Children (6-15.99 years ) / Half-Fare / GA, , return
The vehicle has space for 12 passengers.
Weather & webcam Today: partly cloudy 11/17°