Wilhelm Tell Open-Air Theatre in Interlaken
Friedrich Schiller’s play Wilhelm Tell has been performed in Interlaken every year since 1912. Spectacular and impressive! The new 2019 Interlaken production of the Tell open-air plays convinces and impresses young and old!
Director Oliver Stein's production promises many new features. With its 2019 production, the piece presents a refreshing combination of tradition and innovation. The sequence of sensitive and spectacular scenes fascinates the visitor from the very first minute. The 170 actors and actresses are all amateurs. Thanks to the cavalry (up to 18 horses in service), an exciting dynamic is created on the natural scene.
|Sun||04.08.2018||14.30 hours||afternoon performance|
|Sun||18.08.2019||14.30 hours||afternoon performance|
Subject to change without prior notice
Entry to the Wilhelm Tell Open-Air Theatre
- CHF 58.00 Adults
- CHF 29.00 Children
- CHF 58.00 Wheelchair-users Accompanying person free of charge
Groups of 10 or more receive a 10% discount.
Combined ticket (three-course meal and theatre entry)
- CHF 98.00 Adults
- CHF 49.00 Children
Family ticket (packed lunch incl. admission to the theatre)
- CHF 140.00 Flat rate per family 2 adults, 2 children
- CHF 25.00 additional children
Prices in CHF incl. VAT / Prices and products subject to alteration
- The walk from the “Matten b. I., Hotel Sonne” bus stop to the theatre venue is approx. 150 metres.
- The performances will take place whatever the weather. The roofed grandstand protects the audience against sun and rain and offers a great view of the natural stage.
- The play lasts two hours without an interval.
- Suitable for children from the age of 10 (no entry to children under the age of 6 ).
- Visitors can borrow woollen blankets in the foyer.
- Food is available from the restaurants and take-away stations directly within the theatre.
- Barbecue spots can be freely used to cook food brought from home or from the take-away stations. There is wood available for the barbecues.
- Dogs have no access to the Tellspiel Arena