Wallbach Bad in Lenk
Enjoy a swim against the backdrop of the mighty Wildstrubel Massif
Paddling, swimming, wellness treatments. Whether in sweat-inducing temperatures or Siberian cold – Wallbach Bad in Lenk offers guests pure relaxation.
- Coronavirus notice Please take note of the protection plan and any restrictions set by the provider.
- Indoor swimming pool 25 m / 28 – 29 °C
- Outdoor hot tub 34 °C (jacuzzi loungers, massage jets)
- Wellness/sauna park (Finnish sauna, bio sauna, steam bath)
- Children's pool 32 °C (with slide, play equipment)
- Water slide 80 m (with lighting and sound effects)
- Restaurant, spa sports shop (can also be accessed without entry to spa)
- New for wheelchair users: shower wheelchair and mobile ramps for easier access.
- CHF 16.00 Adults
- CHF 10.00 Children aged 6 to 16
- CHF 32.00 Families (3 people)
- CHF 8.00 Every additional child
Water park with concession
- CHF 13.00 Adults
- CHF 8.00 Children aged 6 to 16
- CHF 26.00 Families (3 people)
- CHF 6.00 Every additional child
Residents of the communities of Lenk, St. Stephan, Zweisimmen, Boltigen, Oberwil and Erlenbach upon display of the SIMMENTAL CARD.
Water park & sauna
- CHF 32.00 Adults
- CHF 26.00 Adults concession
Prices in CHF incl. VAT / Prices and products subject to alteration
How to get there
Travel by train to "Lenk im Simmental". From the station you will reach the Wallbach Bad in about 10 minutes walk.
Weather & webcam Today: sunny -3/5°