The Ligerz File: The Golden Key
Solve puzzles and immerse yourself in an adventure-packed story.
Everything has changed since the last vintners’ fair. The Golden Key of Ligerz has vanished without trace. Now your detective’s instinct is called for! Immerse yourself in an adventure-packed story and solve tricky puzzles. On foot, by boat, by train and the vinifuni funicular railway, you will go in search of the missing key. The hunt for clues will lead you through the unique landscape by Lake Biel/Bienne and take you to Ligerz and Prêles.
Availability Today (Friday) open
Included in the offer price
- 20% reduction on public transport fares to Biel/Bienne and back
- 20% reduction on Round trip by boat and funicular «vinifuni»
- Starting documents (file) for the treasure hunt incl. small gift
Children up to the age of 5.99: free of charge
- Directions: take the train to Biel/Bienne, then walk for approx. 15 minutes or take the No. 9 bus to the boat landing stage of Lake Biel/Bienne Navigation. Please note the boat timetable, as the offer starts with a boat ride to Ligerz.
- Starting documents (the file) are available from the SBB counter at Biel/Bienne Railway Station upon presenting your voucher.
- Duration: 3–4 hours (of which approx. 1 hour boat ride)
- You will need a pen and paper, as well as a smartphone.
- At the end of the hunt for clues, you will receive a small gift.
- This puzzle-based activity does not require much walking.
Weather & webcam Today: sunny 8/20°