Passengers from abroad
Swiss Travel System – the all-in-one ticket for all of Switzerland
Discover Switzerland with the ticket range from Swiss Travel System. No matter where and how long you stay, how often you travel by train, bus and boat or how many mountain excursions you want to take – Swiss Travel System has the right ticket for you.
Swiss Travel System is synonymous with both Switzerland's extensive 27,000 kilometre public transport network and its unique range of tickets for foreign travellers. Swiss trains, buses and boats are ready to take passengers promptly and comfortably to their destination. The trains travel in sync along the world's densest transport network – always at the same minute, after every full and/or half hour, on all routes. Boarding the train is worth it! And even the extras have been thought through perfectly – with an abundance of attractive additional services.
Swiss Travel Pass
- Unlimited travel by train, bus and boat.
- Unlimited travel on premium panoramic trains (seat reservation fees and/or surcharges apply).
- Unlimited use of public transport in more than 90 towns and cities.
- Free admission to more than 500 museums.
- Up to 50% discount on many other mountain excursions.
- Children from their 6th up to their 16th birthday accompanied by at least one parent (holding a Swiss Travel System ticket) travel free of charge with the complimentary Swiss Family Card.
- Children under 6 years of age who are accompanied by a holder of a valid Swiss Travel System ticket travel free of charge.
Buy your Swiss Travel Pass in the webshop
- Valid for fixed and consecutive days
- Swiss Travel System tickets are available to persons with residence outside Switzerland and the Principality of Liechtenstein
- View area of validity Swiss Travel Pass
Swiss Half Fare Card
The Swiss Half Fare Card entitles visitors to travel by train, bus and boat and most mountain railways at half price.
It is the ideal companion for short trips and excursions throughout Switzerland. The Swiss Half Fare Card has a validity of one month and can be obtained at nearly every Swiss railway station as well as all points-of-sale worldwide.
Up to 50% discount on travels by train, bus, boat and most mountain excursions. Show area of validity
Up to 50% discount on use of public transportation in more than 90 towns and cities.
Children above 6 years of age and up to their 16th birthday enjoy free travels with the complimentary Swiss Family Card. They must be accompanied by at least one parent who is a holder of a Swiss Half Fare Card along with a valid ticket.
Children below 6 years of age travel free of charge.
The Swiss Half Fare Card is available as an e-Ticket to persons with residence outside Switzerland and the Principality of Liechtenstein.
Buy your Swiss Half Fare Card in the webshop
- CHF 120.00 Swiss Half Fare Card for 1 month
Validity: one month
In Switzerland, fares apply in Swiss Francs as detailed in the chart. (In case of cash payment in EUR, USD or GBP: current exchange rates apply.)
- View area of validity Swiss Half Fare Card