Swiss Travel System is synonymous with both Switzerland's extensive 27,000 kilometre public transport network and its unique range of tickets for foreign travellers. Swiss trains, buses and boats are ready to take passengers promptly and comfortably to their destination. The trains travel in sync along the world's densest transport network – always at the same minute, after every full and/or half hour, on all routes. Boarding the train is worth it! And even the extras have been thought through perfectly – with an abundance of attractive additional services.
- Unlimited travel by train, bus and boat.
- Unlimited travel on premium panoramic trains (seat reservation fees and/or surcharges apply).
- Unlimited use of public transport in more than 90 towns and cities.
- Free admission to more than 500 museums.
- Up to 50% discount on many other mountain excursions.
- Children from their 6th up to their 16th birthday accompanied by at least one parent (holding a Swiss Travel System ticket) travel free of charge with the complimentary Swiss Family Card.
- Children under 6 years of age who are accompanied by a holder of a valid Swiss Travel System ticket travel free of charge.
- Valid for fixed and consecutive days
- Swiss Travel System tickets are available to persons with residence outside Switzerland and the Principality of Liechtenstein
- View area of validity Swiss Travel Pass