Friends Day Travelcard
For only CHF 80.00, you can enjoy a carefree trip by train, bus and boat together with up to three friends
The Friends Day Travelcard makes it possible. As long as all passengers have a Half Fare Travelcard or are under 16 years old, the fun can begin.
Offer & prices
The Friends Day Travelcard is valid for a maximum of four people travelling together and is only available for a short time.
Rates Friends Day Travelcard
- CHF 80.00 2nd class
- CHF 120.00 1st class
The offer is available from 30 May to 30 June 2022 in the BLS webshop, at your BLS Travel Centre or at any staffed public transport point of sale. The day of travel must be specified at the time of purchase.
Period of validity
The Friends Day Travelcard is valid from 30 May to 31 August 2022.
The following travel dates are excluded: 4-6 June 2022 (Whitsun).
Conditions & scope of application
- All passengers must be in possession of a Half Fare Travelcard or under 16 years of age on the day of travel.
- The Junior Travelcard and the Children's Co-Travelcard are valid together with the Friends Day Travelcard.
- Dogs count as one person.
- Bicycles require a separate ticket.
- Class upgrade: With a 2nd class Friends Day Travelcard, a one-day class upgrade or reduced, route-related class upgrade (incl. savings class upgrades) must be purchased per person for 1st class travel.
- Connecting ticket: For journeys with mountain railways and connections outside the GA area routes, tickets must be purchased per person (at a reduced price).