Development site

Burgdorf Steinhof

Business premises and residential properties

BLS wants to vitalise and enhance sites in the vicinity of train stations. The limited space in areas with good transport connections is to be used to create new working and living spaces. Burgdorf Steinhof is one of six sites with development potential. Because Burgdorf Steinhof Railway Station needs to be moved towards the hospital, the site of the current train station will provide space for a mixed-use development with business premises and residential properties.

Total area

The development site features an area of 8,275 m2.

Site owners

BLS owns 44 per cent of the site. The remaining 56 per cent are owned by the property development company bonainvest Solothurn and a private individual.

Planning partners

BLS wants to develop the area in close collaboration with the other site owners and the City of Burgdorf.

Schedule

2017: Implementation of a call to tender

2018: Transfer to development project plan

2019: Start of implementation

0 of 0 Media files
    Inside
    Immobilien Arealentwicklung Burgdorf Steinhof Visual 1
    Neues Leben für den alten Bahnhof

    Weil der kleine Bahnhof Steinhof in Burgdorf umzieht, wird das Areal für den Bahnbetrieb nicht mehr benötigt. Die BLS wollen das Entwicklungspotenzial ausschöpfen und planen gemeinsam mit Partnern eine moderne Überbauung.

    More
    Mehr Infos zum Projekt
    Q34.ch – Leben im Steinhof Burgdorf
    zur Website
    Construction projects
    06 07 Burgdorf Steinhof Visualisierung
    Ein neuer Bahnhof Burgdorf Steinhof

    Die BLS baut in Burgdorf eine neue S-Bahn-Haltestelle Steinhof. Dafür investiert sie rund 20 Millionen Franken. Damit längere Züge halten und die Bahnkunden ebenerdig ein- und aussteigen können, sind zwei 150 Meter lange und auch höhere Perrons notwendig. An der heutigen Lage in einer Kurve zwischen zwei Bahnübergängen ist dies unmöglich, weshalb die neue S-Bahn-Haltestelle rund 250 Meter weiter in Richtung Oberburg zu liegen kommt.

    More
    Development site
    Burgdorf Suttergut

    Together with its planning partners, BLS is planning a development there with residential properties, offices, and premises for service providers and businesses.

    More
    Development site
    Bern Bümpliz Nord

    Here, BLS is planning the implementation of a mixed-use development with business premises and residential properties.

    More
    Development site
    Köniz Liebefeld

    Together with the community, BLS intends to construct four residential and commercial buildings in the plot between Liebefeld Railway Station and Schwarzenburgstrasse in Köniz.

    More
    Development site
    Spiez

    The plot between the railway tracks and Bahnhofstrasse in Spiez is one of six sites with development potential. BLS aims to construct a new-build with apartments, offices and premises for service providers on this site.

    More
    Development site
    Schwarzenburg

    The Community of Schwarzenburg and BLS are planning a residential development between the railway tracks and the village stream, and the construction of a mixed-use residential and commercial building in the western area between the train station and the roundabout.

    More
    Properties
    Rental properties & conference rooms
    More
    Newsletter