A day out on the beach in the middle of the town
With its welcoming atmosphere, the “Strampi” – or “Plage de Bienne” – is a great place to relax. Whether on sand or grass, in the sun or in the shade, in the Biel/Bienne lido you’re sure to find a comfortable place to stretch out. There’s also a popular water park with a variety of play equipment. Those who prefer to stay dry when exercising, however, can play beach volleyball, table tennis, badminton or football.
- Coronavirus notice Please take note of the protection plan and any restrictions set by the provider.
Notes Facilities & Food
- Sandy beach and sunbathing lawn
- Diving tower with 1, 3 and 5-metre diving boards
- Children’s paddling pool
- Play area
- Water park with inflatable Play equipment
- Table tennis
- Beach volleyball courts
- Large grassy play ad relaxation area
- Sun loungers, parasols, swimwear, table tennis rackets, cabins and lockers for hire
- Fitness classes
Food and drinkLido self-service restaurant with terrace and beer garden
08.05.–30.06.2021: 10.00–20.00 hours
01.07.–15.08.2021: 09.00–21.00 hours
16.08.–31.08.2021: 10.00–20.00 hours
01.09.–12.09.2021: 10.00–19.00 hours
In poor weather, the pool may be closed early.
Children under the age of 16 are allowed entry only until 18.00 hours if unaccompanied by an adult.
- CHF 4.00 Adults
- CHF 3.00 AHV, apprentices, students
- CHF 2.00 Children (7–15 years)
Subject to change without prior notice