Regional Pass Bernese Oberland
The Berner Oberland Regional pass
With the Travel Pass Bernese Oberland, you can travel freely on virtually all train and PostBus/bus lines throughout the Bernese Oberland, as well as on lakes Thun and Brienz. Look forward to 3, 4, 6, 8 or 10 days of fun-packed holidays.
Tickets available again from 1 February 2021
3 days from CHF 150.00
4 days from CHF 175.00
6 days from CHF 215.00
8 days from CHF 240.00
10 days from CHF 259.00
* Holders of: Swiss Travel Pass, Swiss Half Fare Card, Half-Fare travelcard, GA travelcard.
The prices are valid from 24 April to 31 October 2021. At the start and towards the end of the season, individual mountain railways are closed due to later operating times or early end of service.
Children and dogs
- For children aged 6 to 15.99 and dogs, BLS offers a Regional Pass for CHF 30.00.
- The Junior travelcard, Children’s Co-travelcard and STS Family Card are not valid.
Points of sale
You can buy the Regional-Pass directly online and print it out yourself or purchase it at the following points of sale
- ticket counters of the train stations
- boat landing stages
- tourist information offices
- airport train stations at Zurich/Geneva/Basel
In Europe, the Regional Pass can be purchased from most Swiss Travel System vendors.