Junior travelcard and Children’s Co-travelcard
Travelling with children
- CHF 30.00 Junior travelcard Valid for one year
- A separate Junior travelcard is needed for each child.
- If you purchase a Junior travelcard for more than two of your children, you will receive a free Junior travelcard for your third child and for each child after that.
- When you purchase Junior travelcards, you will need to provide a passport or another form of official identification for both parents and each child.
- If you and your child have different last names, please bring a family identity booklet with you when you purchase a Junior travelcard.
- The Junior travelcard is valid anywhere within the Half-Fare travelcard area.*
- If you forget to take the Junior travelcard on your journey, you will have to purchase a normal half-price ticket. Please note: staff must verify the identity of the child for whom the Junior travelcard is being used.
The Children's Co-travelcard differs from the Junior travelcard in the following ways:
- Children can be accompanied by anyone (e.g. grandparents, aunts and uncles, godparents, neighbours, acquaintances, friends of the family etc.).
- A separate travelcard is needed for every combination of child and accompanying Person.
- There is no discount if 3 or more Children’s Co-travelcards are purchased simultaneously.
- CHF 30.00 Children’s Co-travelcard Valid for one year
1-day travelpass for children
The 1-day travelpass for children is the perfect solution if you’re planning to travel for a day with your godchild, neighbour’s child or the child of an acquaintance or friend. Learn more about the 1-day travelpass for children.
- CHF 32.00 1-day travelpass for children First class
- CHF 16.00 1-day travelpass for children Second class
* Junior travelcard area of validity: