Junior travelcard and Children’s Co-travelcard
Travelling with children
The annual pass for one child accompanied by one parent.
The Junior travelcard allows your child (aged 6-15.99) to travel with you for one year on public transport systems in Switzerland.
- CHF 30.00 Junior travelcard Valid for one year
- Each child needs its own Junior Card and a personal SwissPass onto which the Junior Card is loaded.
- If you purchase a Junior travelcard for more than two of your children, you will receive a free Junior travelcard for your third child and for each child after that.
- When you purchase Junior travelcards, you will need to provide a passport or another form of official identification for both parents and each child.
- If you and your child have different last names, please bring a family identity booklet with you when you purchase a Junior travelcard.
- The Junior travelcard is valid anywhere within the Half-Fare travelcard area.*
The Junior travelcard is available at any BLS Travel Center or at any staffed railroad counter.
The annual pass for one child accompanied by an adult.
- CHF 30.00 Children’s Co-travelcard Valid for one year
The Children's Co-travelcard differs from the Junior travelcard in the following ways:
- Children can be accompanied by anyone (e.g. grandparents, aunts and uncles, godparents, neighbours, acquaintances, friends of the family etc.).
- A separate travelcard is needed for every combination of child and accompanying Person.
- There is no discount if 3 or more Children’s Co-travelcards are purchased simultaneously.
The Chldren's Co-travelcard is available at any BLS Travel Center or at any staffed railroad counter.
1-day travelpass for children
The 1-day travelpass for one child with or without an accompanying adult.
The 1-day travelpass for children is the perfect solution if you’re planning to travel for a day with your godchild, neighbour’s child or the child of an acquaintance or friend.
- CHF 33.00 1-day travelpass for children First class
- CHF 19.00 1-day travelpass for children Second class
- Buy a 1-day travelpass for children for every child aged from 6 to 15.
- Every child who accompanies you must have their own 1-day travelpass for children.
- The 1-day travelpass for children can now also be purchased by children travelling alone.
The 1-day travelpass for children is available online as well as at any BLS Travel Center or at any staffed railroad counter
* area of validity: