All of Switzerland for half the price
The Half-Fare travelcard allows you to travel on the BLS network and most other railways as well as ships, buses and trams at half price. The Half-Fare travelcard pays for itself in just a few trips.
- CHF 185.00 Half-Fare travelcard at the normal rate
- CHF 165.00 Half-Fare travelcard at the following year with automatic renewal
- CHF 120.00 Half Fare travelcard Youth for under 25s
- CHF 100.00 Half-Fare travelcard Youth at the following year with automatic renewal
- With your Half-Fare travelcard, you also benefit from attractive additional services and discounts
- Teenagers aged 16–24.99 pay only CHF 120.00 instead of CHF 185.00.
- Documents required for your Half-Fare travelcard: For new customers, we require a coloured passport photo and an official ID card.
- Do you already have a SwissPass? Then, you can also buy your half-fare travelcard online.
- The half-fare travelcard is loaded onto your SwissPass. You’ll be sent a receipt by email after the purchase has been completed.
- Entitlement to loyalty award You’ll only receive the loyalty award if you already have a half-fare travelcard and continuously extend it.
- Automatic extension By purchasing your half-fare travelcard, you agree to an open-ended contract that automatically extends your travelcard. Two months before expiry, you’ll receive a reminder with the latest possible cancellation date.
- Cancellation of your half-fare travelcard Two months before the annual, automatic extension, you’ll receive an invoice for the new validation period of your half-fare travelcard. The half-fare travelcard must be cancelled no later than one month prior to the annual, automatic extension. You can cancel your half-fare travelcard on swisspass.ch or at your travel centre.
- Additional cancellation reminder You can also set up a cancellation reminder by email or text message on swisspass.ch in addition to the reminder letter that you are sent two months before the travelcard expires.