All of Switzerland for half the price
Half price in first or second class: on all routes served by BLS and SBB, as well as on PostBus lines, nearly all boat lines, and most private railways and mountain lifts in Switzerland. The Half-Fare travelcard is now available on the SwissPass.
- CHF 185.00 Half-Fare travelcard, first year
- CHF 165.00 Half-Fare travelcard, following year with automatic renewal
- CHF 99.00 Half-Fare travelcard for 16-year-olds
- Your Half-Fare travelcard also allows you to benefit from additional services and discounts.
- If you're under 25, you can purchase the popular Track 7 card to go along with your Half-Fare travelcard.
- If you’ve recently turned 16, you can benefit from the Half-Fare travelcard for 16-year-olds, which can be purchased at a reduced price.
- Documents you will need to obtain a Half-Fare travelcard: new customers must provide a colour passport photo and an official identity document.