Lötschberg & Simplon car transport service

Points card – Lost property report

Report the loss of your points card immediately, so that we can block it promptly. Points cards are replaced for a fee equivalent to 30 points.

You can notify us of the loss of your points card with the following form:

  • You can withdraw your consent at any time. For more information, please see our data protection declaration.

  • Type the 4 characters above
Download PDF
0 of 0 Media files