You can change the money you need for your trip in the currency exchange offices at BLS Travel Centres. What’s more, the Travel Cash card offers you secure and simple travel money while you’re on your trip.
You can change the money you need for your trip in BLS currency exchange offices, whose services you can also use to change back money you didn't spend. The exchange offices have most currencies on hand, usually in small banknote denominations as well. We will also be happy to order any less commonly exchanged currencies for you.
Travel Cash card The Travel Card
Swiss Bankers Travel Cash is the ideal MasterCard when you’re on the go. Simply load the card and use it like a credit card to make purchases and withdraw cash anywhere in the world.
You can use your Travel Cash card like a MasterCard in more than 36 million establishments worldwide, as well as on the Internet. You can also use it to withdraw cash at approximately two million ATMs around the world. The Travel Cash card is also accepted throughout Switzerland. In addition, the card can be used to make contactless payments at any location that displays the associated symbol.
The Travel Cash card is available in euros, US dollars and Swiss francs.
High degree of security
- Immediate replacement worldwide in the event of loss or theft
- The card can only be charged if there is actually money on it
- The card is not linked in any way to your bank account
Easy to load
- No complicated registration process, no credit checks
- Quick reloading process
- Card balance information available anytime via the “My Card” app or online
Reasonable fees and rates
- No annual fee
- Reloading fee: generally 1.5%
- Low and transparent withdrawal fees
Western Union Send cash abroad
Worldwide money transfers – cash can be picked up immediately by the recipient
Western Union Money Transfer is the service to turn to when you need to send cash quickly anywhere around the world.
Transfers to more than 200 countries
- The money you transfer will be made available to the recipient
- at one of more than 400,000 Western Union payment centres shortly after you deposit it at a Western Union office
- The recipient does not need to have a bank account
What you need
- Address of the recipient
- Identification documents
- Cash in Swiss francs
Please make sure you contact our Western Union office in your area to find out if any restrictions and stipulations apply regarding maximum amounts of money that may be sent, information that needs to be provided on the reasons for the transaction etc.
Next Day service – Latin America
A new option is available for transferring money to Latin America: "Next Day" offers not only the reliable top-class service that Western Union is famous for but also lower transfer fees that start at CHF 5.00.
BLS currency exchange offices Overview
F = Foreign currency
T = Travel Cash card
W = Western Union
|Bern Bümpliz Nord