Development site

Köniz Liebefeld

Construction of four residential and commercial buildings

BLS wants to vitalise and enhance sites in the vicinity of train stations. The limited space in areas with good transport connections is to be used to create new working and living spaces. The plot between Liebefeld Railway Station and Schwarzenburgstrasse in Köniz is one of six sites with development potential. Together with the community, BLS intends to construct four residential and commercial buildings there.

Total area

The development site features an area of 8,216 m2.

Site owners

BLS owns 60 per cent of the site, with the remaining 40 per cent owned by the Community of Köniz.

Planning partners

BLS wants to develop the area in close collaboration with the Community of Köniz.

Schedule

2018: Development project plan based on a test plan.
          The area sits within a ZPP (zone with planning obligation).
2019: Architecture competition (SIA 142)
2021: Completion

0 of 0 Media files
    Development site
    Burgdorf Steinhof

    Because Burgdorf Steinhof Railway Station needs to be moved towards the hospital, the site of the current train station will provide space for a mixed-use development with business premises and residential properties.

    More
    Development site
    Burgdorf Suttergut

    Together with its planning partners, BLS is planning a development there with residential properties, offices, and premises for service providers and businesses.

    More
    Development site
    Bern Bümpliz Nord

    Here, BLS is planning the implementation of a mixed-use development with business premises and residential properties.

    More
    Development site
    Spiez

    The plot between the railway tracks and Bahnhofstrasse in Spiez is one of six sites with development potential. BLS aims to construct a new-build with apartments, offices and premises for service providers on this site.

    More
    Development site
    Schwarzenburg

    The Community of Schwarzenburg and BLS are planning a residential development between the railway tracks and the village stream, and the construction of a mixed-use residential and commercial building in the western area between the train station and the roundabout.

    More
    Properties
    Rental properties & conference rooms
    More
    Newsletter