Bathing fun for adults and little ones on the shores of Lake Brienz
The Bönigen Lido has something for every taste. Whether you’re swimming in the cool, turquoise-blue Alpine spring waters or enjoying the pleasantly warm 24° waters of the pool, the views of Lake Brienz and the surrounding peaks are always breathtaking. Active visitors will find a wide range of water sports equipment for hire, which can be used to explore the lakeside landscape. Meanwhile, children can play in the aqua park on the lake or the playground on the beach.
Notes Facilities & Food
- Lakeside bathing area with a gently sloping sandy beach
- Heated 25m swimming pool
- Pool for those learning to swim
- Children’s paddling pool
- Aqua park
- Sunbathing lawn and sun terrace on the building
- Children's playground
- Small slide
- Table tennis tabels
- Boccia courts
- Pedalos, rowing boats and stand-up paddleboards for hire
- Cabins, lockers, sun loungers and parasols for hire
- Aquafit classes and swimming lessons
Food and drinkThe lido’s restaurant serves a range of dishes for both large and small Appetites.
Take the train to Interlaken and continue by boat to Bönigen. The boat landing stage at Bönigen is located just 100m from the lido.
Availability Today (Tuesday) open
11 Mai to 8 September 2019
11.05–04.07.2019 and 12.08.–08.09.2019
daily, 09.00–18.00 hours
daily, 09.00–20.00 hours
- CHF 6.00 Adults
- CHF 5.50 AHV, apprentices, students
- CHF 4.00 Children (7–15 years)
From 17.00 hours onwards, a reduced tariff applies (evening ticket). Prices and products subject to Alteration.
Weather & webcam Today: rain 12/17°