This venerable lady is a nostalgic double-deck saloon steamer from the Belle Époque, with modern technology, a cosy atmosphere and great comfort.
The original steamboat is perfect for events, corporate events, banquets, cocktails and evening trips. The ship has two decks with large rooms, a pretty ladies' room and cabins for a «Tête-à-Tête» or for group work.
- 750 Passenger capacity
- 156 Catering capacity Meals
- 171 Catering capacity Aperitif / snacks
Informations about the boat Key features and infrastructure
Catering capacity Meals
- 64 Saloon main deck 55 m2
- 12 Rotunda (main deck) 55 m2
- 6 Ladies' saloon 6 m2
- 2 x 8 Wheelhouse cabins 8 m2
- 52 Panoramic restaurant (upper deck) 30 m2
- 6 Smokers' saloon (upper deck) 8 m2
- 156 Number of banquet seats with buffet the seat number is reduced to 146
- yes Disabled facilities Disabled toilet, wheelchair-accessible main deck
- yes Public address system
- yes DVD player with -R/RW, +R/RW, Photo CD
- yes CD player
- yes MP3 connection
- yes Microphone sockets Saloon 1st + 2nd cl., entrance, stairs to upper deck
- yes Cordless microphone 2 channels
- 750 persons Passenger capacity
- 1906 Year of construction
- 1992 and 2006 Renovation
- Escher Wyss, Zürich Built by
- 63.45 m Length over all
- 13.30 m Width over all
- Escher Wyss, 2-cylinder compound engine: 478 kW Propulsion
- 25 km/h Speed
- 230/400 volt Onboard power supply
Prices Rental examples and terms of contract
Catering Appetizer and menu suggestions
Spoil your guests with an exceptional service.
BLS's saloon steamers and motor boats can accommodate 30 to 400 guests. On board, our catering professionals make sure that your event will be an unforgettable experience at the culinary level, too.
Aperitifs, special menu variations or even an exclusive buffet – our Onboard Catering Services will be pleased to fulfil your wishes.
Contact Advice and information
On 24 January 2019, the Federal Mint Swissmint launched three new special coins for collectors, enthusiasts and coin fans. One of them is dedicated to the steamship Blümlisalp. Swissmint thus closes the three-part series "Swiss Steamships".