Special offers and tips on saving money
Treat yourself to a day out on Lakes Thun and Brienz and take advantage of our special offers and tips for making savings.
Special spring offer on Lake Thun advance sale until 20 April 2018
Daily from 21 April to 31 May 2018
You can then enjoy three from five of the following excrusions from 14 April: one round trip up the Niesen, the Stockhorn oder the Niederhorn or a one-day boat pass 2nd class for cruises on Lake Brienz or one admission to the St. Beatus Caves.
- CHF 45.00 Spring special, redeemable from 14 April until 31 Mai 2017
- Benefit from our Spring Specials and buy your special ticket by 20 April 2018.
- Free travel for children until 15.99 years accompanied by their parents or grandparents.
- The voucher can be used on the three days of your choice.
- No further reductions applicable and not valid on special trips.
Each excursion destination may only be visited once.
BLS Reisezentren (rail travel centres) and BLS boat stations and boats.
For CHF 60.00 you can use the same offer for one month longer until 30 June 2018.
Special Monday deal every Monday, all year round
Time for a boat trip on a Monday? Take advantage of the special price for our Monday travellers on Lakes Thun and Brienz.
With a One-day travel pass from BLS Navigation you can take any scheduled service on the boats crossing Lakes Thun and Brienz. Discover the most beautiful lakes and mountain panoramas in Switzerland. Our boats set off from Thun, Interlaken West, Interlaken East and Brienz. You can, of course, also board at any of our landing stages between these towns.
- CHF 29.00 instead of 35.00 2nd class 1/2
- CHF 39.00 instead of 70.00 2nd class 1/1
- CHF 44.00 instead of 51.00 1st class 1/2
- CHF 59.00 instead of 102.00 1st class 1/1
A One-day travel pass allows you to travel on any of the scheduled boat services on Lakes Thun and Brienz. This special offer is available only on Mondays. Special offers or One-day travel passes cannot be used for special trips.
Children travel free on Saturdays
Children under the age of 16 years can travel free-of-charge all day Saturday on our boats on Lakes Thun and Brienz if accompanied by an adult. This does not apply to groups of children and school or kindergarten classes. Valid on all scheduled services, not including special trips.
Free of charge on your birthday
Free travel on all steamboats
To mark our anniversary year, an Anniversary Steamboat Pass is available for both our “Blümlisalp” and “Lötschberg” boats on Lake Thun and Lake Brienz. The pass entitles you to unlimited travel on both steamboats.
- CHF 200.00 Second class with Half-Fare travelcard
- CHF 300.00 Second class adults
- CHF 310.00 First class with Half-Fare travelcard
- CHF 460.00 First class adults
CHF 50.00 of the proceeds from each steamboat pass is donated to the Friends of Steam Navigation on Lakes Thun and Brienz.
The steamboat pass can be purchased on all boats and at the stations.
Prices in CHF incl. VAT / Prices and products subject to alteration