Niederhorn combined ticket
Travelling to the Niederhorn by boat, bus and mountain railway
Combine a boat or bus ride with an outing in the gondola lift up to the natural sun terrace and its remarkable hiking trails – this offers you an interesting journey with views of the famous triumvirate of the Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau mountains. The wonderful view is worthwhile whether summer or winter.
The ship will take you there. The bus will take you back. Or vice versa.
Start your excursion, for example, with a leisurely boat trip across Lake Thun to Beatenbucht. Take the funicular to Beatenberg and from there take the group cable car up to the Niederhorn. Finally, you travel by bus along Lake Thun back to Thun or Interlaken, and by boat back to Spiez.
Adventure mountain Niederhorn
On more than 120 km of hiking and mountain trails, you can relax and walk across meadows and through forests, explore the new ridge path, breathe fresh mountain air and enjoy the view of Lake Thun and the snow-covered peaks. High moors of national importance, karst fields and flora worthy of protection make the hearts of nature lovers beat faster. A rich animal world is also at home here.
Those who like it a little faster can grab a rented scooter at the middle station and explore the nature around the routes "Direttissima" (6 km) or "Flanierama" (12 km).
Availability Today (Thursday) open
15 April to 10 December 2022
Subject to change
Niederhorn combined ticket from Thun
- CHF 90.00 Adults
- CHF 45.00 With Half-Fare travelcard
- CHF 45.00 Children aged 6 to 15.99
- CHF 75.60 Adults
- CHF 37.80 With Half-Fare travelcard
- CHF 37.80 Children aged 6 to 15.99
Niederhorn combined ticket from Spiez
- CHF 90.80 Adults
- CHF 45.40 With Half-Fare travelcard
- CHF 45.40 Children aged 6 to 15.99
- CHF 73.40 Adults
- CHF 36.70 With Half-Fare travelcard
- CHF 36.70 Children aged 6 to 15.99
Niederhorn combined ticket from Interlaken
- CHF 81.80 Adults
- CHF 41.00 With Half-Fare travelcard
- CHF 41.00 Children aged 6 to 15.99
- CHF 70.60 Adults
- CHF 35.40 With Half-Fare travelcard
- CHF 35.40 Children aged 6 to 15.99
Available at all BLS Travel Centres, boat stations and boats on Lakes Thun and Brienz.
Included in the price
- Journey by boat and STI bus
- Return journey with Niederhorn gondola lift (Beatenbucht–Beatenberg–Niederhorn)
Children with the Junior travelcard and Children’s Co-travelcard travel to Beatenberg for free.
Prices in CHF incl. VAT / Prices and products subject to alteration.
The offer is only available for individual guests, not for groups.