Mount Brienzer Rothorn “Steam Chain” combined ticket
Enjoy a completely unique experience. A trip across Lake Brienz on the Lötschberg steamship, followed by an ascent of Mount Brienzer Rothorn on Switzerland’s oldest steam-driven cogwheel railway.
All the huffing and puffing, squealing and smoking of steam transport, twice in one day! Firstly aboard the nostalgic Lötschberg steamship, then on the only daily steam-driven cogwheel railway in Switzerland. And to cap off the leisurely trip, you’ll be treated to a magnificent view from the peak of Mount Brienzer Rothorn.
- Coronavirus notice Please be aware of the Coroana measures and any restrictions or closures of the partner
Availability Today (Monday) open
1st class combined ticket
- 147.20 Adults
- 73.60 Half-Fare travelcard
- 46.00 Children 6 to 15.99 years
2nd class combined ticket
- 118.40 Adults
- 59.20 Half-Fare travelcard
- 31.60 Children 6 to 15.99 years
Children up to the age of 6 and children with the Junior travelcard or Children’s Co-travelcard travel for free.
Included in the price
- Return boat journey from Interlaken Ost to Brienz
- Return journey on the Brienz-Rothorn Railway
The ticket is valid on the steamboat and on all motorboats
Combined offer only available from BLS Navigation, and valid on the date of issue and the following day.
Tip: You can also spend the night on the Brienzer Rothorn.
Prices in CHF incl. VAT / Prices and products subject to alteration