Fares, tickets and vouchers
Here you can purchase tickets and vouchers for BLS cruises on lakes Thun and Brienz
- Buy your single ticket Book your journey with our online timetable
- from CHF 35.00 1-day ticket Enjoy unlimited boat trips on Lakes Thun and Brienz for one day
- from CHF 52.00 Family day ticket Two adults with at least one and a maximum of four children
- from CHF 29.00 Special monday deal Take advantage of the special price on mondays
- from CHF 16.00 Day Class Upgrade Treat yourself to a trip in first class
- Evening cruises Enjoy our relaxing evening cruises and events
Tickets and 1-day tickets
Single Tickets all fares
1-day tickets Lakes Thun and Brienz from CHF 35.00
- CHF 51.00 1st class 1/2
- CHF 102.00 1st class 1/1
- CHF 35.00 2nd class 1/2
- CHF 70.00 2nd class 1/1
Children's 1-day tickets from CHF 12.00
Children aged 6 to 15.99 years can take advantage of a special one-day travel pass if accompanied by an adult. The section between Interlaken West and Interlaken East is included in the price. A maximum of 4 children can travel with each adult.
- CHF 24.00 1st class
- CHF 12.00 2nd class
Family day ticket from CHF 52.00
Two adults with at least one and a maximum of four children benefit from the family day ticket.
- CHF 104.00 Standard rate
- CHF 52.00 With Half-Fare travelcard
1-day class update 2nd class -> 1st class from CHF 16.00
- CHF 16.00 1/2
- CHF 32.00 1/1
1-day class upgrades are only valid in conjunction with a 1-day travelpass, 1-day travelpass Lakes Thun and Brienz, 2nd class GA travelcard or a 2nd class annual lake season ticket
One-way trip on any boat route of your choice.
- 1/2-fare, but max CHF 8.00 Bicycle
* (1-day and annual bike pass are not valid)
- max CHF 8.00* Dog
*small dogs up to 30 cm high at the top of their shoulder blades can travel with you free of charge as carriage hand luggage provided they are in a carrier, basket or other suitable container
Vouchers & gifts
Give the gift of priceless moments, relaxing hours or culinary highlights on board our boats.
Tickets for groups group trips with 10 or more people
The following specimen fares are applicable to group trips with 10 or more people in 2nd class. Holders of half-fare cards, SwissCards or SwissPasses profit from reduced fares.
Season tickets Jahresabonnement für Thuner- & Brienzersee
Annual lake season tickets
- CHF 960.00 1st class 1/2
- CHF 1040.00 1st class 1/1
- CHF 670.00 2nd class 1/2
- CHF 750.00 2nd class 1/1
Annual lake season tickets for dogs
- CHF 80.00 1st class
- CHF 80.00 2nd class
All national and tourist flat-rate tickets such as the GA travelcard, national day tickets, Swiss Travel Pass, Eurail and Interrail entitle the holder to travel freely on Lake Thun and Lake Brienz in the class of the respective ticket.