Dinner under the full moon on Mt. Niesen
On Mt. Niesen, enjoy a five-course mystery candlelit dinner menu under the full moon.
The views over the stunning mountain backdrop create a magical impression for your evening full of delicacies made from seasonal and predominantly regional products.
You can enjoy dinner under the full moon on Mt. Niesen on the following dates:
- Thursday, 7 May 2020
- Thursday and Friday, 4 and 5 June 2020
- Sunday and Monday, 5 and 6 July 2020
- Monday and Tuesday, 3 and 4 August 2020
- Tuesday, 1 and Wednesday 30 September 2020
- Friday, 2 and Saturday 31 October 2020
- Sunday, 1 November 2020
Dinner begins at 18.30 hours
Timetable, evening rides
- Last ascent at 19.30 hours
- Last descent at 22.55 hours
Subject to change without prior notice
Dinner under the full moon on Mt. Niesen – including funicular trip
- CHF 101.00 Adults
- CHF 61.50 Children aged 6 to 15.99*
*Children with the SBB Junior/Grandchild travelcard travel for free on the Niesenbahn funicular.
Included in the price: five-course mystery dinner excluding drinks; travel on the Niesenbahn funicular
Prices per person in CHF incl. VAT / Prices and products subject to alteration
- Please make an advance reservation (see contact).
- No dogs are allowed in the restaurant.
Weather & webcam Today: sunny 11/25°