Dinner under the full moon on Mt. Niesen
On Mt. Niesen, enjoy a five-course mystery candlelit dinner menu under the full moon.
The views over the stunning mountain backdrop create a magical impression for your evening full of delicacies made from seasonal and predominantly regional products.
Availability Available on 14.08.2019
You can enjoy dinner under the full moon on Mt. Niesen on the following dates:
- Saturday, 18 and Sunday, 19 May 2019
- Sunday, 16 and Monday, 17 June 2019
- Tuesday, 16 and Wednesday, 17 July 2019
- Wednesday, 14 and Thursday, 15 August 2019
- Saturday, 14 and Sunday, 15 September 2019
- Sunday, 13th and Monday, 14th October 2019
Dinner begins at 18.30 hours
Timetable, evening rides
- Last ascent at 19.30 hours
- Last descent at 22.55 hours
Subject to change without prior notice
Dinner under the full moon on Mt. Niesen – including funicular trip
- CHF 101.00 Adults
- CHF 61.50 Children aged 6 to 15.99*
*Children with the SBB Junior/Grandchild travelcard travel for free on the Niesenbahn funicular.
Included in the price: five-course mystery dinner excluding drinks; travel on the Niesenbahn funicular
Prices per person in CHF incl. VAT / Prices and products subject to alteration
Weather & webcam Today: partly cloudy 15/30°