Dinner under the full moon on Mt. Niesen
On Mt. Niesen, enjoy a five-course mystery candlelit dinner menu under the full moon.
The views over the stunning mountain backdrop create a magical impression for your evening full of delicacies made from seasonal and predominantly regional products.
You can enjoy dinner under the full moon on Mt. Niesen on the following dates:
- Saturday, 18 and Sunday, 19 May 2019
- Sunday, 16 and Monday, 17 June 2019
- Tuesday, 16 and Wednesday, 17 July 2019
- Wednesday, 14 and Thursday, 15 August 2019
- Saturday, 14 and Sunday, 15 September 2019
- Sunday, 13th and Monday, 14th October 2019
Dinner begins at 18.30 hours
Timetable, evening rides
- Last ascent at 19.30 hours
- Last descent at 22.55 hours
Subject to change without prior notice
Dinner under the full moon on Mt. Niesen – including funicular trip
- CHF 101.00 Adults
- CHF 61.50 Children aged 6 to 15.99*
*Children with the SBB Junior/Grandchild travelcard travel for free on the Niesenbahn funicular.
Included in the price: five-course mystery dinner excluding drinks; travel on the Niesenbahn funicular
Prices per person in CHF incl. VAT / Prices and products subject to alteration
Weather & webcam Today: sunny -2/3°