Travel in first class on Lakes Thun and Brienz combined ticket
Pay for second class, travel in first class
Get away from it all, relax and day-dream. Let the impressive Alpine landscape, historic castles and romantic lakeside villages and towns drift on by, and combine your outing with a delicious lunch on board.
Availability Today (Wednesday) open
Available daily from 6 April to 20 October 2019
The regular timetable applies.
Subject to change without prior notice
Included in the offer price
- First-class day ticket for Lake Thun and Lake Brienz, including train ride Interlaken West–Interlaken Ost (for the price of a second-class ticket)
- You can benefit from the discount with any relevant ticket, such as a standard rail ticket, a day ticket, a supersaver ticket or a regional travelcard.
Buy your reduced-price tickets at the departure station
- With the Junior travelcard or Children’s Co-travelcard: free
- GA travelcard: offer not available
Prices in CHF incl. VAT / Prices and products subject to alteration
- Cannot be bought at the boat landing stages or on board the boats
- It is possible to get on and off at each boat landing stage along the route.
- There are wonderful opportunities for walking and hiking at both lakes.
Weather & webcam Today: partly cloudy 15/23°